Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mule Updates

Oops, it’s been almost 2 weeks since I last posted. I have a lot of stuff going on but not enough time to gather my thoughts. In the mean time there has been some stuff happening in the Mule community since my last post so here are the highlights.


  • We released Mule Community 2.0.1 and 1.4.4. For those waiting for 1.4.4 was a long time coming, but we had to focus our efforts on Mule 2.0.

  • My “Mule 2 and Beyond” video went up on Parleys. This is a talk I did late last year but is still very relevant. What I can say is you learn a lot about how to improve your presentation skills by watching yourself!

  • Eugene published a great article on TheServerSide about how to implement a scalable, Map Reduce architecture using Mule. Nice work!

  • For those that missed MuleCon in San Francisco this year, there is a short re-cap video available (the actual session talks will be available shortly). Make sure you come next year ☺

  • There have bean a boatload of Mule 2.0 documentation changes over the past 2 weeks too. The team is putting a lot of effort into making the documentation more complete and easier to navigate.

0 comments: