Friday, May 2, 2008

JavaOne: Come and see us

I wanted to send a quick note to those of you who will be in the San Francisco Bay Area next week, that MuleSource Architect Dan Diephouse and I will both be at JavaOne for the duration of the conference, from May 6 to May 9. If you are in the area, please come by and see us at the MuleSource booth, located in the SOA Pavilion.

We all know the best part of JavaOne is the drinking (I still have blurred memories of Irish car bombs, guys in chinos wrestling and 3am burgers at Denny's. All seems like a good idea at the time). Shoot me an email if you are around, it would be great to grab some beers.

If you are looking for good content Dan will also be speaking at a Birds-of-a-Feather Session on building services with the Atom Publishing Protocol. That session will take place at Thursday at 19:30.

If you have not yet registered for JavaOne, Mule community members can receive a $100 discount with the following code: ECXH28. Register here.

Hope to see some of you there!

2 comments:

sunil said...

Hello Ross Mason - My friend...

This is Sunil kumar mohareer. Do you remember me ? we worked together in Rabobank .I am very happy for the great success of Mule.I just saw you in the serverside.com. I am very much interested to meet you / call you.I am in London and working for JpMorgan. I started my own company also... Please email me your id to sunil_sang@yahoo.com..I will email you my friend..

god bless you and your great sucess.

With a lot of happy

Sunil

Ross Mason said...

Hey Sunil, great to hear from you! I'll ping you directly.