Thursday, February 14, 2008

TripIt Rocks!

If like me you travel a lot, you'll find TripIt.com invaluable. It's so simple, all you do is send your flight reservation details emails, hotel confirmation emails, car reservation emails, etc to plans@tripit.com and they create a full itinerary for you. You don't even need to sign up since you get an account created automatically based on you email address. Then you will be emailed back saying that your itinerary is available with all your flight, hotel and car information, weather reports for the locations you'll be in and directions to the hotel or airport if you need them. Fantastic!

What I'd really like to see now is integration with Dopplr so that my trips would be automatically shared with my network.

Another awesome feature would be an iCal feed for my account that contained all my travel information, I could subscribe to that and sync it to my phone. Sorted.

UPDATE: I spoke too soon, They already have the iCal feature. Top stuff. Now the only thing missing is a reminder 24 hours before my flight to check-in online.

0 comments: